Our practice began in January 1995. Its focus is on the provision of professional taxation and accounting services to:
- Small and medium sized private corporations and their shareholders
- Trusts and estates
We are proud of the fact that our chartered professional accounting firm is large enough to consistently provide practical, timely and accurate professional services and yet small enough to operate with an accessible hands-on approach.
CORPORATIONS AND THEIR SHAREHOLDERS
Income tax planning related to private corporations and their shareholders involve several considerations. Examples of our tax planning advice and transaction support to our private corporate and shareholder clients include:
- Remuneration strategies to minimize overall corporate and personal income taxes
- Use of family trusts
- Planning for utilization of the lifetime capital gains exemption
- Business structuring, incorporation advice
- Recommending the appropriate corporate share structure and shareholdings
- Purchase and sale of a business
We prepare Compilation Engagement (Notice to Reader) Financial Statements and corporate tax returns.
PERSONAL, ESTATE AND TRUSTS
We provide income tax planning advice during the year, including any time there are changes in your life that could affect your income tax position. As circumstances change, we encourage clients to call us as waiting could reduce the available options to save tax. We also prepare the following types of income tax returns and related filings:
- Personal income tax returns, including income tax return(s) for year of death
- Estate/Trust tax returns
- Clearance Certificate requests
Randall J. Naito Inc.
202 – 1980 Cooper Road